top of page

If Oxford can license rented sector, so can Cornwall Council

If Oxford City Council can licence private rented sector housing, then so can Cornwall Council. Including HMOs smaller than 5 people. We passed a more limited version of this two years ago but the Conservative Council has dropped it.

Of course what we also need is licensing of holiday lets & Airbnbs to even things up. Currently Airbnbs are completely unregulated and not checked to comply with fire or safety regulations.

1 view0 comments
bottom of page